A natural state of mind. Waking is a state of accomplishment. Sleeping is a state of rest. Hypnosis is a state given us for self-improvement. Sadly, seldom use it.
Fact: Hypnosis is neither sleep nor unconsciousness, even though a common misconception is that you are asleep when hypnotized. The experience of a formally induced hypnotic state might resemble sleep from the physical point of view: slowed breathing, eyes closed, muscles relaxed, activity decreased. From the mental standpoint, the client is generally relaxed and maybe keenly alert, in a comfortable state where the person can think, talk and even move about if
Fact: A Comparison Study Shows: Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions. Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions. Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after six sessions” Source: American Health Magazine
- A subtle and effective form of energy healing using spiritually guided life force energy (Rei-ki)
- Practiced in every country of the world
- Being used in many settings, including hospitals, hospice, as well as in private practice and self-care
- A wonderful complementary modality in a personal wellness or healing program
Reiki is not:
- Affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice
- New. Reiki energy itself is thousands of years old
WHAT IS EFT TAPPING
The emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is an alternative treatment for physical pain, emotional distress, anxiety, PTSD, and other ailments.